For my (possibly outdated CV) click HERE.
Submitted and Working Papers
- Limits of Treewidth-based tractability in Optimization.
Faenza Y., Muñoz G. and Pokutta S.
- Production scheduling for strategic open pit mine planning: A mixed integer programming approach.
Rivera O., Espinoza D., Goycoolea M., Moreno E. and Muñoz G. Submitted.
- Outer-Product-Free Sets for Polynomial Optimization and Oracle-Based Cuts.
Bienstock D., Chen C. and Muñoz G. Submitted. Code can be found HERE.
Journal and Conference Publications
- LP formulations for polynomial optimization problems.
Bienstock D. and Muñoz G. SIAM Journal on Optimization 28 (2), pp. 1121-1150, 2018.
- A study of the Bienstock-Zuckerberg algorithm, Applications in Mining and Resource Constrained Project Scheduling.
Muñoz G., Espinoza D., Goycoolea M., Moreno E., Queyranne M. and Rivera O. Computational Optimization and Applications, 69(2), pp. 501-534, 2018.
- Robust optimization of power network operation: storage devices and the role of forecast errors in renewable energies.
Matke C., Bienstock D., Muñoz G., Yang S., Kleinhans D. and Sager S. Complex Networks & Their Applications V. Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol 693, pp. 809-820, 2017.
- Approximate method for AC transmission switching based on a simple relaxation for AC-OPF problems.
Bienstock D. and Muñoz G. Power & Energy Society General Meeting, IEEE pp. 1-5, July 2015.
- Open Pit Mine Scheduling under uncertainty: a robust approach.
Espinoza D., Goycoolea M., Moreno E., Muñoz G., and Queyranne M. APCOM 2013 – Applications of Computers and Operations Research in the Mineral Industry, pp. 433-444, 2013.
- Integer programming techniques for Polynomial Optimization. Columbia University Academic Commons, 2017.
Engineering Degree Thesis
- Linear Integer Programming Models and Applications in Mining (in Spanish). Academic Repository Universidad de Chile, 2012.